RMS Adult Day Services
We Help People With Disabilities Get More Out of Life.
Have questions about our Adult Day services? Reach out to us.
Creative and Nurturing Environments
RMS Adult Day Services are as unique as the individuals who participate in our programs.
Adult Day Service Locations:
RMS Adult Day Services are typically available Monday through Friday, between 8a.m. and 4p.m. Schedules vary by service location.
Adult Day Services are currently provided and available in the following locations:
- Westlake (Cleveland)
- Maumee (Toledo)
RMS: Adult Day Services
At each RMS adult day service location, we provide social, recreational as well as habilitation services. Our services are tailored to meet the needs of the individuals that we serve.
All of our adult day service locations provide individuals with opportunities to learn and socialize, both within the program location and in the community. Adult Day Services programming provides opportunities to:
- Create works of art and craft projects at varying skill levels
- Participate in individual and group games and activities, such as interactive video games.
- Participate in meal planning.
- Listen and learn from outside speakers and presenters on a variety of topics.
- Participate in sensory based activities.
- Participate in community activities, including volunteerism.
- Obtain skills in activities of daily living.
- Transition services.
Adult Day Services Eligibility Requirements?
Have questions about how to participate in our adult day services? Reach out to us for more information.